How to read your road report: Road restrictions may be near, but not necessarily in, the cities under which they are listed. Most restrictions are from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays. Any lane on the road could be closed between the two cross streets found in most listings. Weather conditions may change work plans.
New or updated roadwork
For information on emergency county road closures and maintenance projects, call Snohomish County road maintenance at 360-862-7500 or go to www.snoco.org and use the keyword search.
– 156th Street SE from 3800 to 3900 and the 4600 block. Lane closure from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. through March 6. Installing fiber-optic cable.
– York Road at 3100 block west of 29th Place W. Lane closure through Feb. 27. Utilities and frontage improvements.
– Lowell-Larimer Road between the 5100 block and 10200 block. Lane closure through March 12. Installation of water main.
– 419th Avenue SE. Full road closure at the May Creek Bridge through Feb. 27. Bridge replacement.
– 20th St. SE between S. Lake Stevens Road and 99th Avenue SE. Full road closure from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. through March 6. Sanitary sewer and county road project.
– 81st Avenue NE at Meridian Place NE. Single-lane closure from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. through Feb. 20, Mondays through Fridays. Water and sewer system installation.
– Alder Way from Ash Way to 170th Street SW. Full 24-hour daily road closure through Feb. 27.
– Alder Way between 170th Street SW and 172nd Street SW. Full 24-hour daily road closure through March.
– Alder Way between 177th Place SW and 179th Place SW. Alternating lane closure from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. through Feb. 26.
– Alderwood Mall Parkway south of 164th Street SW. Single lane closure from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. through March 6. Installation of utilities and frontage improvements.
– 64th Avenue W., 62nd Avenue W. and 173rd Place SW. Single-lane closure from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. through Feb. 20. PUD replacing power poles.
– 116th Street NE at the 5400 block. Lane closure from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. through March 6. Installation of utilities.
– 196th Street SE between 13th Drive SE and 24th Drive SE. Lane closure from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. through March 6. Installation of sewer line.
– Eastshore Drive/Second Avenue W./156th Street SE. Intermittent single-lane closures 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. through March 15. Sewer and water drainage.
– N. Carpenter Road between the 21500 block and 21900 block, west of Robe Menzel Road. 24-hour single-lane closure through March 13. Road maintenance.
– 51st Avenue SE between 122nd Place SE and 122nd Street SE. Single-lane closure from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. through Feb. 27. Utilities installation.
– Between Carter Road and the King County line. Two full road closures through March 6 to replace footings.