I would like to “fix” a recent letter to the editor detailing the 10 reasons the reader voted for Trump:
Ten reasons why I voted for Trump, and am glad I did:
1. It was a vote against Hillary; it was a vote against common sense.
2. Conservative judges could be put on the Supreme Court; conservative judges will overturn Roe vs. Wade.
3. Trump is pro-life; Trump is pro-Trump.
4. Trump is pro-Israel; Trump doesn’t care about Israel but he does a good job pretending he does.
5. To protect the Second Amendment; to protect mass gun murders.
6. To get the wall built; to get Mexico to pay for a wall (oh, never mind).
7. Trump is pro-business and could jump start the economy; Trump filed for bankruptcy six times and 3,500 lawsuits against him personally and his businesses. Not worried at all about our economy in Trump’s hands.
8. To clean out the swamp; to see how many of his swamp will be indicted (34 and counting).
9. Trump is not politically correct; Trump is not a nice person and I like that.
10. Trump is anti-socialism; Trump makes sure farmers will have billions in aid with his tariff wars
There, all fixed.