Faulty cord likely cause of motorhome fire

  • <br>Enterprise staff
  • Monday, March 3, 2008 12:00pm

A faulty extension cord was likely the reason a motorhome was destroyed by fire early Thursday morning, Feb. 22.

Snohomish County Fire District 7 crews responded to the 20000 block of 99th Ave. around 7:15 a.m., where they found the front end of the motorhome fully engulfed. The fire threatened to nearby propane tanks and two sheds, but firefighters kept the blaze from spreading and extinguished it.

The motorhome was unoccupied at the time of the fire, and no injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $100,000.

Talk to us