Children can learn about fire safety at Snohomish County Fire District 1’s open house on Saturday, Sept. 11. The free event will take place at eight locations.
From 10 a.m. to noon at:
• Mariner Fire Station, 12310 Meridian Ave.
• Silver Firs Fire Station, 13611 Puget Park Drive.
• Martha Lake Fire Station, 16819 13th Ave. W.
• Mountlake Terrace Fire Station 18, 3900 228th St. SW.
From 1 to 3 p.m. at:
• Silver Lake Fire Station, 12011, 19th Ave. SE.
• Hilltop Fire Station, 20510 Damson Road.
• Lake Serene Fire Station, 4323 Serene Way.
• Mountlake Terrace Fire Station 19, 23204 58th Ave. W.
Guests can tour the fire station and apparatus, meet firefighters and participate in the fire safety adventure game at all open house locations.
Children who complete the fire safety adventure can get their pictures taken with a fire truck or aid car.