Sound/Bite Concert Series: 6-8 p.m. Thursdays, through Aug. 23, live music at The Village at Alderwood mall, 3000 184th St. SW, Lynnwood. Purchase optional $10 food voucher for samples of Alderwood food merchants. Info: 425-771-1211.
• Aug. 2, Pat Wright &The Good Foot Band, soul, R&B, gospel.
• Aug. 9, Curley Cooke &Annette Taborn, blues.
• Aug. 16, Deems Tsutakawa, jazz pianist.
• Aug. 23, Crème Tangerine, music of The Beatles.
Shoreline Concerts &Theater in the Parks: Through Aug. 22, the Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Arts Council hosts this free series at various city parks. Info: 206-417-4645.
• 7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 8, The Kellee Bradley Band, Richmond Beach Community Park.
• 7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 15, Sinatra Swinging Italiana starring Tony La Stella and the Goombas featuring the lovely Goombettes, Richmond Beach Community Park.
• 7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 22, The African All Stars, Richmond Beach Community Park.
Shoreline Lunchtime Music Series: Noon-1 p.m. Tuesdays, through Aug. 14, Shoreline Parks &Rec hosts this free concert series alternating between Richmond Beach Saltwater Park, 2021 NW 190th St., and Hamlin Park, 16001 15th Ave. NE. Info: 206-418-3383.
• Aug. 7, Cornucopia Concert Band, traditional American music, at Hamlin.
• Aug. 14, The Canote Brothers, zany fiddling, country and swing, at Hamlin.
Edmonds Concerts in the Park: 3-4 p.m. Sundays, through Aug. 26, the Edmonds Arts Commission presents this free family series in City Park, 3rd &Pine, downtown Edmonds. Concerts will be canceled if it rains. Info: 425-771-0228.
• Aug 5, Reilly &Maloney, folk.
• Aug. 12, Pearl Django, gypsy jazz.
• Aug. 19, The Second Edition, Americana.
• Aug. 26, Tumbao, Afro-Cuban &Latin Rhythms.
Mill Creek Summer Jazz &Blues Series: 7 p.m. Thursdays, through Aug. 30, the Snohomish Artist’s Guild presents this concert series at The Forum at the newly completed Creekside Village at Mill Creek Towne Center, corner of 151st &Main. Info: 425-303-1848.
• Aug. 23, Lady A and the Baby Blues Funk Band.
• Aug. 30, The Solomon Sisters, R&B/gospel.
Mill Creek Children’s Concerts: Noon Wednesdays, through Aug. 15, Mill Creek Parks &Rec presents these free family-oriented performances in Library Park, 15429 Bothell-Everett Hwy., Mill Creek. Info: 425-745-1891.
• Aug. 8, Cowboy Buck &Elizabeth.
• Aug. 15, Alleyoop.
Bothell Music in the Park Concerts: 6:30 p.m. Fridays, through Aug. 24, the 22nd annual series presents live music at the Park at Bothell Landing Amphitheater, 9919 NE 180th St. Performances are free and for all ages. Shows are rain or shine. Info: 425-486-7430 ext. 4422.
• Aug. 3, The Spazmatics, 80’s new wave.
• Aug. 10, African All-Stars, world music.
Summertime Blues Music Workshop: 2-5 p.m. Sundays, through Aug. 19, live music in the center courtyard at Country Village, 23718 7th Ave. SE, Bothell. Admission: Free. Info: 425-483-2250.