Lynnwood Library Gallery: 19200 44th Ave. W, Lynnwood. Hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, 1-5 p.m. Sunday. Info: 425-771-4030.
• Through Aug. 12, Paintings by Eden Hopkins
Edmonds Community College Art Gallery: Third floor, Lynnwood Hall, 20000 68th Ave. W, Lynnwood. Hours: 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday; 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday; noon-5 p.m. weekends. Info: 425-640-1459.
• Through Aug. 26, Edmonds photographer Dan Dootson’s exhibition “Mother Earth Father Sky: Images 280 Million Years in the Making.”
Mountlake Terrace Library: 23300 58th Ave. W, Mountlake Terrace. 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, 1-5 p.m. Sunday. Info: 425-776-8722.
• Through Aug. 31, local painter Midori Hoser
Edmonds Library Gallery: Hosted by the Edmonds Arts Commission. 650 Main St., Edmonds. Hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, 1-5 p.m. Sunday. Info: 425-771-0228.
• Through Sept. 15, pastels and mixed media by Randena Walsh
Edmonds Arts Festival Foundation Gallery: Frances Anderson Center, 700 Main St. Hours: 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday. Info: 425-771-1984.
• Through Sept. 13, “Tapestry: A Weaving Art,” featuring work by weavers Marielle Snyder and the late Gloria Mae Campbell
Gallery North: 508 Main St. Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. daily, noon-4 p.m. Sundays. Info: 425-774-0946.
• Through Aug. 31, Plein Air Edmonds, paintings by local artists painted outdoors in the month of July in Edmonds
Cole Gallery: 107 Fifth Ave. S, Edmonds. Hours: 10 a.m.- 6 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, noon-5 p.m. Sunday. Info: 425-697-2787.
• Through Aug. 17, July feature artist Deborah Deonigi
• Through Aug. 31, paintings by August First Glance artist Jennifer Phillips
• Aug. 14-Sept. 15, paintings by Michael Maczuga
• August reception, meet Michael Maczuga at a 6 p.m. Aug. 14
Edmonds Conference Center: 210 Fourth Ave. N, Edmonds. Info: www.edmondsconferencecenter.com
• June 17-Aug. 12, art by Debra Calkins, Glenda Powers, Maggie Stokes and Larkin Van Horn as a celebration of their graduation from the EDGE professional development program for artists.
LAKE FOREST PARK
Gallery at Towne Centre: Hosted by the Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Arts Council, on the lower level of Lake Forest Park Towne Centre, 17171 Bothell Way NE , Suite A-141. Hours: Noon-5 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday. Info: 206-417-4645.
• Through Aug. 29, see art from the Shoreline Arts Festival juried art show winners
Shoreline City Hall: 17500 Midvale Ave. N, Shoreline. Hours: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
• Aug. 4- Sept. 30, “Details,” an exhibit focusing on microviews of the environment and human introspection.
Kaewyn Gallery: 10101 Main St., Bothell. Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Tuesday-Thursday; 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Friday; 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday. Info: 425-483-7385.
Arts Council of Snohomish County: 1507 Wall St., Everett. Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday. Info: 425-257-8380.
• Through Aug. 19, “Art of the Garden,” over 50 artists showcase a variety of garden art.