The county's jobless rate fell 0.5 percent from July to August this year. Last month, there were 31,800 people unemployed in the county. A year ago, the county had 33,160 people who were jobless.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Judd & Black golf tournament raises $11,000 for nonprofits Sep. 23
- Briefs: Lynnwood real estate agent recognized Sep. 22
- Briefs: Marketing Solutions president named finalist for teaching award Sep. 21
- Briefs: New director of development hired for EdCC Foundation Sep. 18
- Briefs: Lynnwood tattoo and salon to raise money for breast cancer research Sep. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.