I’m so tired of the Trump bashing. How about a little factual truth for a change. A rundown of what President Trump has accomplished in less than a year:
1. 91 percent of all Americans will get a tax break. Yes, it only lasts a decade. So, headlines that the middle class will see their taxes go up later are true, if it’s not extended. In the meantime for about 10 years your taxes go down. False headlines that your taxes go up.
2. Obamacare mandate is no longer. Since when is it a good idea to force people to buy health care. What happened to a person’s right to choose.
3. Illegal immigration is at a historical low.
4. Murder in Chicago down 11 percent.
5. Since tax rollback there have been numerous company’s giving bonuses and wage hikes, including Boeing. These company’s came out and declared the reason was the Trump tax cuts.
6. 34 percent lower deaths in the law enforcement community.
7. Stock market at historical heights. Remember all the Democrats saying the market would collapse with Trump. Whoops!
8. ISIS decimated and has lost 98 percent of the territory they captured and held on Obama’s watch. Obama said it would be a very long process to rid ISIS from the territory they held. “Many years.” Wrong. Trump accomplished it in less than a year.
9. Lowest unemployment in almost a decade.
10. Highest GDP in over a decade.
So, lets look at Presidents Trump’s first year in office. According to the facts it’s a huge success. Have other presidents accomplished this much in less than a year? All this was done with a dishonest media and a lying Democratic party. Just think if he didn’t have these roadblocks what more could have been accomplished!
I’m sure this will be falsely rebutted by someone on the left. These are facts. To say otherwise is outright lying. So go ahead and write in and do what you do best.