If I have a computer at home and a computer at my office, do I need to purchase two digital subscriptions, or can others in my household use the same account?
You will be able to log into all of your devices at home or work.
What is the cancellation & refund policy?
You may cancel your subscription at any time. For digital-only subscribers that cancel, we will stop charging your account the following billing cycle on the 20th of each month. Subscriptions that span 30 days or less (e.g. monthly subscriptions) and donations are non-refundable unless canceled within 24 hours of purchase. If you cancel a subscription that spans more than 30 days (e.g. annual subscriptions), you are entitled to a pro-rata refund for all unused months of your subscription.
How do I access my digital subscription account?
If you are a print subscriber:
- Go to HeraldNet.com/SubscriberCenter
- Click the LOG IN button under “Current Print Subscribers”
- Look for the “Existing print subscriber?” section, click “Create Login”, then enter your account number, name, email address, and create a password. This email address and password will also function as your login to Heraldnet.
- If you have already registered at the Heraldnet Self Service Center and are having trouble logging in to read Heraldnet please call our customer service team at 425.339.3200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have purchased a digital only subscription to Heraldnet:
- Use the username and password you created when signing up
- If you wish to change a password or payment plan go to HeraldNet.com/SubscriberCenter and use the Login section to access your account
How do I update my billing information?
- When you are logged in you will see the option to “Edit billing info” after clicking the menu button.
- Click this to be brought to a page for entering in your billing information.
- Submit your billing information upon completion.
How do I update my password?
- When you are logged in you will see the option to “Update account” after clicking the menu button.
- Click this to be brought to a field for updating your password.
- Save changes upon completion.
I’ve re-registered my account, updated my billing information and password — now what?
- Return to HeraldNet.com and sign in.
- Start by using the “Sign In” button on the HeraldNet header.
- Enter your email as your user name and your updated password to access HeraldNet.com.
- You will know you are logged in when the lightbox where you signed in goes away and the “Sign In” in the header now says “Sign Out.”
What if I have further questions?
Please contact us at 425-339- 3200 or email us at email@example.com.