- Subscriber Center
- Print Editions
- Classified Ads
- Photo Requests
- Site map
- About Us
Christopher Blair, 50, was found in a bedroom where the mattress was on fire early Sunday.
He was scheduled to announce changes to vaccine administration and a new distribution partnership.
Goodie bags in Granite Falls connect teacher with her students Missing the connection with students during online learning, middle school science teacher Sabrina McLaughlin dropped… Continue reading
Firefighters responded to a smoky second-story unit. A cigarette may have set a mattress on fire.
Police were investigating after a male was shot and hospitalized.
The listings include Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest updates and REI Lynnwood workshops.
The Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation will be available for up to 11 weeks.
Power is restored to more than 200,000 customers, but others still wait after more than 60 hours.
It’s the third drive-thru clinic to open in the county, joining others in Everett and Lynnwood.
The interim chief says the city needs to move on from the controversy of last year’s hiring process.
Home and garden events and resources around Snohomish County
Everett police arrested a suspect around 3 a.m. Thursday off Airport Road.
The listings include museum exhibitions, gallery shows, fairs and festivals and calls for artists.
The listings include zoos, aquariums, museums, ice-skating rinks, shows and special walks.
The listings include Edmonds Center for the Arts, Historic Everett Theatre and Whidbey Island Center for the Arts showings.
The listings include Historic Everett Theatre, Edmonds Center for the Arts and Thumbnail Theater shows.
The COVID-19 pandemic touched every aspect of the economy in the U.S., state and Snohomish County.
Sound Transit suspended commuter rail service between Everett and Seattle through the week.
Christmas House adapts during COVID, delivers gifts to thousands About 8,500 children across Snohomish County had gifts this holiday season thanks to creativity and collaboration… Continue reading
The second-floor apartment fire spread to a unit above and others were damaged by smoke and water.