The YWCA thanks the support of the Snohomish County community for helping meet the needs of clients over the holidays and through the end of 2017. Highlights of support:
– 170 families and 20 adults were served through the Adopt-A-Family program
– Cascade High School provided nonperishable food and holiday gifts
– The Whistle Stop Deli in Everett hosted a toy drive and silent auction to benefit children in YWCA programs
– The International Longshore and Warehouse Union Local 32 of Everett continued its annual tradition of providing holiday turkeys and donated eight to YWCA families
– The Coast Guard provided over 150 stockings as part of its Family & Friends Holiday Stockings for Homeless Children drive
– Rat City Roller Derby donated $125 worth of gift cards
Send submissions for Way to Go to email@example.com.