There are 18 designated boxes in Snohomish County in which voted ballots can be placed without a stamp (although this year, at least, ballots can be mailed without a stamp). The deadline to deposit ballots or get them postmarked is Tuesday.
Voters may also drop completed ballots at the county Auditor’s Office on Monday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The office is at 3000 Rockefeller Ave. in Everett.
You can get more information about drop boxes here.
Here are the locations of those drop boxes:
- Arlington: 135 N. Washington Ave. (near library).
- Bothell: 22833 Bothell-Everett Highway (QFC parking lot).
- Edmonds: 650 Main St. (near library).
- Everett: Rockefeller Avenue and Wall Street (Courthouse Campus).
- Everett: 1402 SE Everett Mall Way (Everett Mall, near Sears).
- Everett: 600 128th St. SE (McCollum Park).
- Gold Bar: Fifth and Orchard (Gateway Park).
- Granite Falls: 815 E. Galena St. (near library).
- Lake Stevens: 1800 Main St. (near the city boat launch).
- Lynnwood: 19100 44th Ave. (in front of City Hall).
- Marysville: 1049 State Ave. (behind City Hall).
- Mill Creek: 159th Place SE and Mill Creek Boulevard (in turnaround near post office).
- Monroe: 1070 Village Way (near library).
- Mountlake Terrace: 23300 58th Ave. W (near library).
- Mukilteo: 4675 Harbour Pointe Blvd. (near library).
- Smokey Point:3300 169th Place NE (near Lowe’s).
- Snohomish: 311 Maple Ave. (near library)
- Stanwood: 9701 271st St. NW. (near library).
Talk to us
- You can tell us about news and ask us about our journalism by emailing email@example.com or by calling 425-339-3428.
- If you have an opinion you wish to share for publication, send a letter to the editor to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to The Daily Herald, Letters, P.O. Box 930, Everett, WA 98206.
- More contact information is here.