Cupcakes have arrived in Snohomish
You can do a lot worse than an explosion in cupcakes, the handheld treats that seem to be everywhere.
Cupcake-only stores have popped up across the country in the past few years.
Now — some might say finally — Snohomish County is getting in on the action.
Simply Sweet Cupcakes opened its doors on First Street in Snohomish on Thursday. Owners Emily Cassidy and Tracy Stocker plan to cater to walk-in customers and wedding parties with their pastel-toned snacks.
“It's chic, it's trendy,” Stocker said.
Simply Sweet appears to be the first cupcake-only store in Snohomish County. It probably won't be the last, as the cupcake boom moves into more suburbs.
Read the rest of the story here.
Know a small business we should write about? Contact Herald writer Amy Rolph at firstname.lastname@example.org. Return to The Storefront
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Everett's Hand in Hand to receive tech help Feb. 26
- Briefs: Mill Creek’s FurKidz changes focus to fostering pets Feb. 25
- Briefs: Mukilteo’s Energy Solutions service techs get certifications Feb. 24
- Briefs: Lynnwood’s Chick-Fil-A owner named Feb. 23
- Briefs: Economic Group’s ambassador committee elected Feb. 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.