Run, Ricardo, Run!
According to quarterback Tarvaris Jackson, who has a way underrated sense of humor, by the way, Lockette has come "A long way. He was kind of a deer in headlights when he got here, just running real fast, like Forrest Gump, just running. . . He's come a long way since Day 1 of training camp."
Continuing the Lockette/Gump comparison, Jackson said after the press conference had ended, "It's Week 17 and the braces are falling off of his legs."
And speaking of being thin at receiver, cornerback Richard Sherman, who played three years of receiver at Stanford before moving to corner, said he told Pete Carroll that he can play receiver in a pinch. "If somebody goes down, I got you."
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Former Seahawks S Jeron Johnson signs with Washington, while DT Jesse Williams reportedly will re-sign (or not) March 16
- Sounders extend lease at CenturyLink Field through 2028 March 16
- Highlights from Pete Carroll's interview on Sports Radio 950 KJR March 13
- O'Brien Schofield signs with Falcons March 12
- Jimmy Graham talks about being traded to the Seahawks March 12
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.