Run, Ricardo, Run!
According to quarterback Tarvaris Jackson, who has a way underrated sense of humor, by the way, Lockette has come "A long way. He was kind of a deer in headlights when he got here, just running real fast, like Forrest Gump, just running. . . He's come a long way since Day 1 of training camp."
Continuing the Lockette/Gump comparison, Jackson said after the press conference had ended, "It's Week 17 and the braces are falling off of his legs."
And speaking of being thin at receiver, cornerback Richard Sherman, who played three years of receiver at Stanford before moving to corner, said he told Pete Carroll that he can play receiver in a pinch. "If somebody goes down, I got you."
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks snow-day links Dec. 20
- Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report includes some new names Dec. 19
- Richard Sherman on DPOY race, "idiot" draft analysts, Larry Fitzgerald and more Dec. 19
- When rivalry one-upmanship becomes a very good thing; plus Thursday links Dec. 19
- Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report Dec. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.