1 cup/2 sticks butter, melted
2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1 cup dark cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
Heat oven to 350 degree F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
Combine the salt and flour and cocoa powder. Sift them all together. Set aside.
Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl. Beat for just a few seconds on low. Add in the eggs together; beat on low for a minute on low, just enough to combine. Stir together the flour mixture and use a spatula to cobine it all. Finally stir in the chocolate chips. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
Bake them for 17 to 20 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Undercooking them by a few minutes will give them a chewy gooey texture. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares and devour them warm. Enjoy!
More on Myfoodarama.com
Most recent The Dish posts
- It’s fun to mix fruit and fire Sep. 15
- Summer’s last hurrah: Take this opportunity to feast on late seasonal produce Sep. 9
- Teach her to make dan dan noodles, feed craving for a lifetime Sep. 2
- Rice bowls: An idea that still bowls her over Aug. 26
- Congee gets flavorful kick-start into lunch, dinner menus Aug. 12
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.