The Everett and Cascade high school football teams will be scrimmaging at Haller Middle School in Arlington tonight at 8 p.m. as extras in the movie "Seven Minutes," which is filming scenes around Snohomish County this summer.
The producers are also looking for extras for the filming, which is expected to last until 5 a.m.
For more information, click here.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- Hinnenkamp chosen as new Lynnwood boys coach July 6
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.