Where is the best Chinese food around here?
Maybe it's the weather. The crisp days seem perfect for some nice chow mein and classic fried rice. And in addition to being delicious, it means a break from cooking and (even better) the dishes. Win-win.
So, we're asking the experts. You.
Where is the best Chinese food in Snohomish County? Bonus points for telling us what your favorite dish is at that spot.
Leave a comment on this post or visit our Facebook page and tell us there.
If we get enough responses, we'll sum up the most popular suggestions later so you'll have a handy place to find them.
Most recent The Dish posts
- Foregoing cake recipe with lard in favor of cornbread April 8
- Surprise ingredient makes these biscuits great April 7
- Five organic fruits and vegetables that might really be worth the price April 1
- Get cracking: Easter tradition full of memories April 1
- Biscotti cookbook a mix of classic, creative April 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.