Next Thursday, CEO Robert Collett of Umbra Cuscinetti Inc. will speak about leadership in the aerospace industry and about the company's products, which include ballscrews and other fasteners, and Umbra's roots in Italy and Germany. The event will be at Umbra's new facility at 6707 Hardeson Rd. in Everett. Collett is PNAA's executive of the year.
On Nov. 6, Cadence Aerospace executives Ken Kelley and Craig McHugh will talk about the company's work as a supplier of machined assemblies to Japanese firms working on the 787 and to Boeing itself. Formerly known as PRV Aerospace, Cadence is PNAA's company of the year. This event will be at the La Quinta Inn at 1425 E. 27th St. in Tacoma. A tour of the Cadence facility at 2024 Puyallup Ave. in Tacoma will follow.
Both events begin at 7:30 a.m. and include breakfast. PNAA members pay $30, non-members $50. More information is available at the organization's website at www.pnaa.net.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Esterline streamlines corporate management Aug. 19
- Boeing says KC-46 tanker’s first flight further delayed Aug. 17
- Threat of Boeing job moves might not be just a bluff Aug. 13
- Spirit Aero finishes first Boeing 737 MAX fuselage Aug. 13
- Boeing is looking at improving its Everett-built 767 jet, exec says Aug. 12
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.