The port made the announcement about the new business on Friday.
AAL joins six other shipping lines that call at the Port of Everett. The company operates three vessels capable of lifting 700 tons. The first AAL vessel was scheduled to arrive in Everett on Saturday.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: PNAA holds holiday party at Mukilteo’s Historic Flight Foundation Nov. 20
- Briefs: Snohomish financial adviser collects toys for drive Nov. 19
- Briefs: Stanwood chiropractor honored with Special Service Award Nov. 18
- Briefs: Dwayne Lane's Arlington Chevrolet donates $10,500 to fight cancer Nov. 17
- Briefs: Charming Charlie opens at Alderwood mall Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.