The port made the announcement about the new business on Friday.
AAL joins six other shipping lines that call at the Port of Everett. The company operates three vessels capable of lifting 700 tons. The first AAL vessel was scheduled to arrive in Everett on Saturday.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: PUD offers heating, weatherization incentives July 29
- Briefs: Marysville Tulalip chamber to publish directory July 28
- Briefs: New chief of neurosurgery joins Providence July 27
- Briefs: Snohomish County engineer honored by traffic institute July 24
- Briefs: Machinist to perform as Elvis at charity concert July 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.