Stevens Pass ski area opens for the season
They have the Hogsback, Brooks and Daisy chair lifts open, as well as the rope tow. More lifts will be opened as conditions allow.
The Beacon Hill terrain park has more than 10 features available and staff are working on getting more features and the other terrain parks ready to go.
Tickets are $20 through Thursday, and if you have a season pass to any other mountain area resort you can ski free through Thursday at Stevens.
For more information, including current conditions, visit the Stevens website.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Video: Exploring Jetty Island and ship graveyard on standup paddleboard March 12
- Show us your best shots for winter photo contest March 12
- 'Mile ... Mile & a Half' a gorgeous, charming film about John Muir Trail March 10
- Weekend reading: The Pacific Crest Trail March 8
- Upcoming events to support Snohomish County Helicopter Rescue Team March 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.