For the 49ers, everyone who sat out Wednesday was back in action, while CB Carlos Rogers and RB Will Tukuafu remained limited.
Did not participate: WR Percy Harvin (concussion).
Limited: DT Jordan Hill (groin).
Full: LB KJ Wright (foot), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).
Limited: CB Carlos Rogers (hamstring), RB Will Tukuafu (knee).
Full: LB Ahmad Brooks (illness), DE Demarucs Dobbs (knee/shoulder), C Jonathan Goodwin (foot), DT Justin Smith (shoulder), LB Novarro Bowman (wrist), WR Michael Crabtree (wrist), RB Frank Gore (knee), LB Dan Skuta (foot).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.