EvCC starts new small business accelerator program
The school will hold an informational session on the program from 3 to 4 p.m. Thursday at its Corporate and Continuing Education Center, 2333 Seaway Blvd., in Everett and will hold another Sept. 8 from 6 to 7 p.m. in the same place.
The program will take 10 months, involve 50 hours of instruction and one-on-one coaching and cost $1,200.
The school offers to teach the latest strategies to grow and improve a business, increase market share and customer loyalty, maximize return on your time and money and explain ways to grow the business more quickly. It's looking for 20 businesses in existence for at least three years.
For more information, Click here
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Arlington attorney honored by state association May 21
- Briefs: Bartell accepts donations for domestic violence program May 20
- Briefs: Providence nominated for most beautiful hospital in U.S. May 18
- Briefs: Economic Alliance wins ‘Community Partner’ award May 14
- Briefs: Mill Creek native wins chocolate factory franchise May 13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.