The school will hold an informational session on the program from 3 to 4 p.m. Thursday at its Corporate and Continuing Education Center, 2333 Seaway Blvd., in Everett and will hold another Sept. 8 from 6 to 7 p.m. in the same place.
The program will take 10 months, involve 50 hours of instruction and one-on-one coaching and cost $1,200.
The school offers to teach the latest strategies to grow and improve a business, increase market share and customer loyalty, maximize return on your time and money and explain ways to grow the business more quickly. It's looking for 20 businesses in existence for at least three years.
For more information, Click here
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: PUD offers heating, weatherization incentives July 29
- Briefs: Marysville Tulalip chamber to publish directory July 28
- Briefs: New chief of neurosurgery joins Providence July 27
- Briefs: Snohomish County engineer honored by traffic institute July 24
- Briefs: Machinist to perform as Elvis at charity concert July 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.