King Tut, here we come!
On a side-note, I spent way too much time overanalyzing the most affordable ways to purchase our King Tut tickets, and this is what I finally did. Our family went to the Pacific Science Center one day and I purchased an $80 Copper membership package. You can name six people on your membership, so I was able to include our whole family plus two grandmas. Then, while I was at the membership office, I purchased our tickets to go see King Tut later this summer.
Being a Pacific Science Center member gave me a steep discount on the special exhibit prices. Buying the tickets in person saved me money on the Internet transaction fees. Now our family can enjoy going to the Pacific Science Center all year long and all we have to pay for is parking. If anybody has some good ideas about how to save money on that, please share!
Read more from Jennifer Bardsley at Teaching My Baby to Read.
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- For parents, ‘the good teacher’ will make all the difference April 19
- Redrawing Western Washington's map to fit in "Game of Thrones" April 12
- Expect respect, but be realistic about kids' ability to sit still April 5
- Buckle up! When your kid’s safety breaks the bank March 29
- Letting down my guard and learning to understand Clash of Clans March 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.