Monday links: a Mike Rob-Seahawks reunion?
Also, if you missed it from the weekend, a lighthearted look at why the Seahawks will go unbeaten the rest of this year. And speaking of looking ahead, NFL.com has current playoff projections available, and you probably already know who would be the top seed in the NFC if the playoffs started today.
Pro Bowl balloting has begun. You can vote here.
Dave Boling of the News Tribune looks at the standout play of Seattle’s special teams units.
ESPN.com’s Terry Blount looks at Seattle’s improving pass rush.
In St. Louis, it’s bad news on starting quarterback Sam Bradford, who tore his ACL Sunday. That means the Seahawks will be facing backup Kellen Clemens on Monday night.
Peter King’s weekly Monday Morning Quarterback column has a few different Seahawks mentions, including King being impressed by Seattle’s pass rush, and concerned about the hits Russell Wilson is taking.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Bruce Irvin and Jimmy Graham appear to have buried the hatchet April 13
- No, Russell Wilson isn’t going to play baseball April 13
- Seahawks preseason schedule announced April 9
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett denies trade report; still ‘feels the same way’ about Jimmy Graham April 9
- Lloyd McClendon ‘much more comfortable’ with Mariners’ current lineup vs. lefties April 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.