Tingstad &Rumbel Concert: Americana finger-style guitarist Eric Tingstad is joined in song by Nancy Rumbel and her high-toned oboe; 7:30 p.m. Feb. 16, Byrnes Performing Arts Center, 18821 Crown Ridge Blvd., Arlington. Tickets are $15 and free for 12 and younger. Go to www.brownpapertickets.com or Flowers by George, 335 N Olympic Ave., Arlington or at the door.
Kirtan with Gina Sala and Friends: Gina Sala, a Kirtan recording artist, has performed this sacred music chant world-wide with Harmonium, tabla, stringed instruments and various percussion pieces combining in a unique sound; 7:30 p.m. Feb. 16 at Evergreen Unitarian Universalist Fellowship,1607 Fourth St., Marysville. Suggested donation is $15 to $20 sliding scale; no one will be turned away for lack of funds. Toronto-based performer Michael Kaeshammer on Feb. 22 at 7:30 p.m.
CANCELLED: “Corelli and Handel’s Soprano”: Soprano Linda Tsatsanis and harpsichordist Jan Weinhold celebrate Corelli’s 300th anniversary and present vocal works by Handel with a program that includes selections from the Nine German Arias, Sweet Bird from L’Allegro, il Penseroso ed ilModerato, and the cantata Lucrezia; 7:30 p.m. Feb. 16, Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, 110 S Fifth St., Mount Vernon. Suggested donation is $15 to $20. Call 360-336-6622.
Seattle Symphony: Benaroya Hall’s Taper auditorium, 200 University St., Seattle; 206-215-4747; www.seattlesymphony.org.
- Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 21: Ludovic Morlot, conductor; Cedric Tiberghien, piano. Faure: Pelleas et Melisande Suite, Op. 80; Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 21 in C major, K. 467; Bizet/compiled by L. Morlot: Suite from “Carmen”; 7 p.m. Feb. 15. Tickets start at $17.
- Love Stories: Ludovic Morlot, conductor; Cedric Tiberghien, piano; Seattle Symphony. Faure: Pelleas et Melisande Suite, Op. 80; Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 21 in C major, K. 467; Szymanowski: Symphony No. 4 for Piano and Orchestra, Op. 60, “Symphonie concertante”; Bizet / Compiled by L. Morlot: Suite from “Carmen”; 8 p.m. Feb. 16. Tickets start at $19.
- Itzhak Perlman in Recital: Itzhak Perlman, violin; Rohan De Silva, piano. Beethoven: Sonata for Piano and Violin No. 1 in D major, Op. 12 No. 1; Franck: Sonata for Violin and Piano in A major; Tartini/Kreisler: Sonata in G Minor for Violin and Piano, “Devil’s Trill”; 7:30 p.m. Feb. 19. Tickets start at $62.
- Marvin Hamlisch Tribute: Larry Blank, conductor; Susan Egan, vocalist; Lisa Vroman, vocalist; Brandon O’Neill, vocalist; Katherine Strohmaier, vocalist; Seattle Choral Company; Seattle Symphony. A tribute program that features the late composer’s best-loved music for stage and screen; 7:30 p.m. Feb. 21; 8 p.m. Feb. 22; 2 and 8 p.m. Feb. 23; 2 p.m. Feb. 24. Tickets start at $19.
Early Music Guild International Series: A mix of music performers from around the globe. Performances begin at 8 p.m. at Town Hall, 1119 Eighth Ave., Seattle. Tickets are $40, $35 for seniors, $25 for side sections and $15 for students and patrons under 25. For additional information and ticket orders go to www.earlymusicguild.org or call 206-325-7066.
- The King’s Singers: Feb. 16. The King’s Singers make their International Series debut with a program of madrigals and other vocal works from Italy, England, and France.
Marysville Strawberry Band: Play from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Totem Middle School, 1605 Seventh St., Marysville. For more information, contact Nathan Sackman at email@example.com or Julile Tapusoa at 425-334-1791.
Snohomish County Windjammers men’s barbershop chorus: 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1305 Pine Ave., Snohomish; open to ages 16 and older; 425-259-2383; email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Threshold choir: Women who sing in small groups at the bedsides of the seriously ill and dying. Rehearsals are 4 to 5:30 p.m. first and third Wednesdays in Stanwood. Call Darlene at 907-441-1411.
“Voices Northwest”: Women’s chorus meets 7 p.m. Mondays, First Baptist Church of Monroe; 17922 149th St. SE, Monroe; open to women 16 and older; email email@example.com; 425-741-9123.