Walk-A-Thon for Children’s Regional Hospital and Medical Center, 8 a.m. Saturday, Post Middle School, 1220 E. Fifth St., Arlington. American Legion Family Post 76. Bill Lloyd, 360 360-435-3248.
* Ball game, between Everett Merchants and Skagit Eagles, 7 p.m. July 14, Everett Memorial Stadium, $3 at the door. Benefits Vin Son II Orphanage in Kon Tum, Vietnam. Pacific International League Baseball.
* Volunteers of America’s Dispute Resolution Center Jazz for Peace Benefit Concert with Rick DellaRatta, 6 p.m. Aug. 18, location to be announced. $35, $25 before Friday. 800-280-4770, ext. 2366.
* Walk for Animals, to benefit Pigs Peace Sanctuary in Stanwood, 11 a.m. Aug. 11, Green Lake, Seattle. 206-523-9060.
* Blues for Lake Stickney, Benefit Concert, 12:30 p.m. June 24, Normanna Hall, 2725 Oakes Ave., Everett. Proceeds benefit fight against as many as 250 homes in a wetland. 425-745-4553.
* Eagle Wings disAbility Ministries Art Benefit, exhibition and sale of works by watercolor artist Didi Prentice, 1 to 7 p.m. July 1, Mukilteo Presbyterian Church, 4514 84th St. SW, Mukilteo.
* Charity Rummage Sale, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday to Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 24, Clothes for Kids, 16725 52nd Ave. W., Lynnwood. All proceeds help provide a quality clothing program for low-income children in the Edmonds School District and Head Start Programs.
* HOPE Board of Directors annual art auction fundraiser, 1 to 3 p.m. June 30, Useless Bay Country Club, 5725 Country Club Drive, Langley, Whidbey Island. Art auction, wine, entertainment and refreshments. Benefits therapeutic horsemanship activities serving those with special needs. $20, $25 door. 360-221-7656, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Kiwanis Garage Sale, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Ben Franklin parking lot, 19505 U.S. 2, Monroe. Benefits service projects. Tables, 360-805-6304.
* Garage sale to benefit “Shop With a “Cop,” 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday, at 3505 180th Place SW, Lynnwood.
* Washington State University Snohomish County Extension. 600 128th St. SE, Everett. Harvesting year around, 10 a.m. Tuesday, $35. 425-338-2400.
* SAT Prep Course, begins July 31, Meadowdale High School. Register by July 24. www.satprep.org.
* Summer youth camps at Warm Beach Christian Camps and Conference Center, 20800 Marine Drive, Stanwood. Horses, day camp. 360-652-7575.
* Lake Stevens Fun Camp, begins June 25, $20 per day, $100 per week, $460 for five weeks. 425-397-7433, email@example.com.
* Northshore Christian Academy REAL Summer Adventure Camp, begins Wednesday, 5700 23rd Drive W., Everett. 425-407-1119.
* YMCA summer camps, daycare and programs, www.ymca-snoco.org.
* Mukilteo LightHouse Quilters Guild, 7 p.m. Tuesday, Harbour Point Lutheran Church, 5425 Harbour Pointe Blvd., Mukilteo. Nancy Lee Chong, Hawaiian quilting. $5 nonmembers.
* Lynnwood Branch of the American Association of University Women, 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Squire Mobile Home Park Clubhouse, 4512 176th St. SW, Lynnwood. Potluck.
* Spay and neuter surgery for pets, June 28, Everett. 360-793-SPAY.
* Camano Island State Park Summer Nature Programs, 7:30 p.m. Camano Island State Park amphitheater, 2269 S. Lowell Point Road, Camano Island. Free.
Saturday: “Leave No Trace: Kayaking and Camping,” Jen Chapin, Washington State University Beach Watchers.
June 30: “All About Beavers,” Jake Jacobson, Snohomish County Surface Water Management.
July 7: “Amazing Seagrass,” Sharon Riggs, Padilla Bay, National Estuarine Research Reserve.
July 14: “Our Eagles,” Peg Hayes-Tipton, Washington State University Beach Watchers.
July 21: “How’d They do That? Fun Facts about Wildlife Adaptation,” Ruth Milner, Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife.
July 28: “Mother Nature Speaks,” Margarett Mae Monzo, White Horse Hypnotherapy.
Aug. 4: “Gray Whales,” Dodie Markey, Washington State University Beach Watchers.
Aug. 11: “Birds of Western Washington,” Cliff Palmer, Everett Community College professor.
Aug. 18: “Crabs: Scavengers of the Deep,” Claudia Motland, Washington State University Beach Watchers, and Dorothy Faydo.
Aug. 25: “Our Owls,” Gary Piazzon, Whidbey Audubon.
Sept. 1: “Somewhat True and Amazing Tales of Historic Watercraft,” Dick Wagner, Center for Wooden Boats.
* Bothell High School, all classes, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Cascade High School, class of 1967, Aug. 18. email@example.com.
* Cascade High School, class of 1965, July 21. www.cascadealumni.com.
* Cascade High School, class of 1967, Aug. 18. www.cascadealumni.com.
* Cascade High School, class of 1997, Aug. 18. www.cascadealumni.com.
* Cascade High School, class of 1966, Sept. 22. www.cascadealumni.com.
* Cascade High School, class of 1987, Oct. 20. www.cascadealumni.com.
* Cascade High School, class of 1977, Aug. 17. 206-954-8944.
* Everett High School, class of 1967, July 13-14. www.ehs1967.com.
* Everett High School, class of 1987, Aug. 3-5. 425-377-8151. seagull-reunion-87.com.
* Everett High School, class of 1957, July 27-28. 425-374-7344.
* Granite Falls High School, class of 1976, Aug. 18. 360-321-4330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Granite Falls High School, class of 1977 Aug. 18, email@example.com, 253-826-3505.
* Granite Falls High School, class of 1978, Aug. 18. firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-691-7026.
* Lake Steven High School, class of 1967, July 21. 360-435-3183.
* Marysville High School, class of 1962, July 21. 360-659-3475.
* Marysville High School class of 1947, July 11. 425-252-6709.
* Mountlake Terrace High School, class of 1977, Aug. 11. 425-787-0534, email@example.com.
* Oak Harbor High School, class of 1982, July 13-15. firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Snohomish High School, class of 1957, Aug. 25. email@example.com, 425-334-3835.
* Snohomish High School, class of 1955, July 28. 425-334-3798.
* Stanwood High School, class of 1977, Aug. 17-18, 425-750-7855, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Woodway High School, class of 1975 (1972-1977), June 29. email@example.com.
* Coupeville Lions Club Annual Garage Sale, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 30, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. July 1, Coupeville Elementary School, 6 S. Main St., Coupeville. 360-632-5791.
* Volunteers needed to help improve the infant and toddler environment at Sherwood by helping us remove the carpet and linoleum, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 30, Sherwood Community Services, 402 91st Ave. NE, Lake Stevens. 425-334-4071.
* “Environmental Educators Institute Workshop: “As If The Earth Matters,” 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. July 18-19, Northwest Stream Center, Adopt-A-Stream Foundation, McCollum Park, 600 128th St. SE, Everett. $125. Reservations, 425-316-8592.
* “Summer on the Farm,” 6 p.m. June 26, Loyal Heights Community Center, 4305 269th Place NE, Arlington. “The Tansy Invasion,” 6 p.m. June 27, Horseshoe Grange, 15223 Broadway Ave. SW, Snohomish. Free. Register, Snohomish Conservation District, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Herald Community Calendar is published Sundays and includes meeting notices, classes and events. Submit information to email@example.com, or fax to 425-339-3435. Press releases must include a description of the event, the time, date, place, including a complete address, and an information phone number that will be printed with the announcement.