Here are the latest developments related to the COVID-19 outbreak in Snohomish County and Washington, and links to more information. Do you have a question about the outbreak? Maybe we can get it answered. Email us.
The latest data
This page will no longer be updated as of Oct. 18, 2022
The count of cases and deaths is a moving target, with jurisdictions reporting sometimes-contradictory numbers. Ours might not match what other media are reporting.
• Cumulative cases statewide since January 2020: 1,828,918
— Fatalities statewide: 14,464
• Cumulative cases in Snohomish County: 193,434
— Fatalities in Snohomish County: 1,319
• Cumulative vaccine doses given in Snohomish County: 1,669,841
— Partially vaccinated: 644,701
— Fully vaccinated: 593,077
— Any booster: 349,633
— Bivalent booster: 66,452
• VaccinateWA vaccine finder: (Unofficial, volunteer-run)
• Snohomish Health District: Coronavirus home | Vaccine info | Case count info | General virus info | FAQ | Schools and child care | Blog with updates | Questions: Email or call 800-525-0127, then press #