Here are the latest developments related to the COVID-19 outbreak in Snohomish County and Washington, and links to more information. Do you have a question about the outbreak? Maybe we can get it answered. Email us.
The latest data
Last updated Jan. 21, 2021
The count of cases and deaths is a moving target, with jurisdictions reporting sometimes-contradictory numbers. Ours might not match what other media are reporting.
• Cumulative cases statewide since January 2020: 1,151,835
— Fatalities statewide: 10,405
• Cumulative cases in Snohomish County: 116,111
— Fatalities in Snohomish County: 898
— Currently hospitalized: 215
— Hospitalized and on ventilators: 15
• Cumulative vaccine doses given in Snohomish County: 1,363,412
— Fully vaccinated: 534,067
— Received booster shot: 247,572
• VaccinateWA vaccine finder: (Unofficial, volunteer-run)
• Snohomish Health District: Coronavirus home | Vaccine info | Case count info | General virus info | FAQ | Schools and child care | Blog with updates | Questions: Email or call 800-525-0127, then press #