Lake Forest Park
Third Place Books music events: 7:30 p.m. Fridays &Saturdays, at Third Place Commons Stage, Lake Forest Park Towne Centre, 17171 Bothell Way NE. Free. Info: 206-366-3333.
• Nov. 28, Lil’ Bill and the Bluenotes, rhythm &blues.
• Nov. 29, Moodswings, swinging big band jazz.
• Dec. 5, 85th Street Big Band, swing.
• Dec. 6, Son Jack Jr. w/ Delta Hothouse, country blues.
• Dec. 12, Henry Cooper, blues.
• Dec. 13, Mach 1, swing.
• Dec. 20, Two Scoops Combo, boogie woogie blues.
Edmonds Center for the Arts music events: Performances take place at the Edmonds Center For The Arts, 410 4th Ave. North, Edmonds. Season, series and choice tickets available by calling 425-275-9595.
• Saturday, Nov. 29, Avner the Eccentric.
Northshore Performing Arts Center events: NPAC is located at 18125 92nd NE, Bothell. Tickets: 425-489-6018 or visit www.npacf.org.
Hotwire CoffeeHouse music events: 7:30-9:30 p.m. Fridays &Saturdays, 3-5 p.m. Sundays, live music. All ages. Admission: Free, $5 suggested. 17551 15th Ave. NE, Shoreline. Info: 206-957-2000.
North City Bistro music events: 7-9 p.m. Wednesdays, 8-10 p.m. Fridays &Saturdays, live jazz. Admission: Free. 1520 NE 177th St., Shoreline. Info: 206-365-4447.
Arts Live!: 7 p.m. 2nd Saturdays, Haller Lake Community Club, 12579 Densmore Ave. N., Seattle, presents live music and performing artists. Tickets: $12 general, $2 discount for HLCC members, half price for ages 12 &under, for reservations call 206-367-0475 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Dec. 13, A Holiday Special with Jean Sherrard &special guest Paul Dorpat.
Espresso Buono music events: 6:30 p.m. select Fridays, live music, all ages, 5106 196th St. SW, Lynnwood. Info: 425-774-1338 or www.espressobuono.com.