What you need: makes about 12 to 14 waffles, serves 4 to 5
1 and 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup plain flour
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
2 tsp baking powder
4 tsp of vanilla sugar or regular sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp of vanilla if you have used regular sugar
1 and 1/2 cup milk
1 Tbsp vegetable oil or melted butter
Mix all the dry ingredients together, and set aside.
In a bowl, add milk, vanilla and eggs. Beat until fluffy. Add in the dry ingredients. Whisk it until completely mixed. Finally stir in the oil. Let the mixture sit for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Get the waffle iron nice and hot. Spray some cooking oil, pour in a scoopful of batter into it and close it down to cook. Wait until all the steam has been let out. About 4 - 5 minutes. Serve the warm golden brown waffles with berries and your choice of syrup. Enjoy!
More on Myfoodarama.com
Most recent The Dish posts
- In defense of the humble casserole Sep. 30
- Make this now: Larkís John Sundstrom enters dish in national breakfast battle Sep. 23
- This cookbook, scientifically speaking, is a great for the home cook Sep. 16
- Itís fun to mix fruit and fire Sep. 15
- Summerís last hurrah: Take this opportunity to feast on late seasonal produce Sep. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.