Seahawks FB Derrick Coleman with a big surprise for young fans
And if it had ended with that, we'd still have a cool, feel-good story thanks to Coleman, who has become something of a celebrity of late thanks to a Duracell commercial that portrays his journey to become the first legally deaf offensive player in the NFL.
But the story didn't end with that. It got a lot better. We'll let ABC News take over from here, but first a warning: if you're the sentimental type, this one might make you tear up a little bit.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks place second-round tender on WR Doug Baldwin March 7
- Clint Dempsey back with Sounders; available for Saturday’s opener March 7
- Seahawks re-sign Jeanpierre and Johnson March 7
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett will test free agency March 6
- Brandon Browner suspended for first four games of 2014 March 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.