Annual spring art and craft show, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. today, Lake Connor Park, 14320 28th St. NE, Lake Stevens.
* Snohomish seniors “Spring Fling” craft bazaar, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday and Saturday, St. Michael’s Catholic Church, 1514 Pine Ave., Snohomish. Lunch.
* Snohomish Kiwanis Club’s 24th annual benefit auction, 7 p.m. Saturday, Everett Events Center, 2000 Hewitt Ave., Everett. $45 includes dinner. Stacey Brunhaver, 425-337-7393.
* Mountlake Terrace High School garage sale, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, 21801 44th Ave. W., Mountlake Terrace. Benefits MTHS Parent Group.
* Marysville Sons of Italy, Mille Cugini Lodge No. 2659 annual spaghetti dinner and raffle, 1-6 p.m. Saturday, St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 4400 88th St. NE, Marysville. Tickets, door, $9, $4 children, children 3 and younger eat for free. Benefits charities and scholarships.
* Granite Falls auction, 6 p.m. May 14, Granite Falls High School gym, 405 N. Alder Ave., Granite Falls. Live and silent auction. $3 each, $5 per family. Food available. By Career and Technical Education, high school and middle school parent groups.
* Jazz night at the Flying Pig, benefits American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life, 6-10 p.m. Thursday, Flying Pig Brewing Co., 2929 Colby Ave., Everett. Donations, door.
* Appetizer extravaganza and casino night, 7 p.m. May 20, East County Senior Center, 824 Village Way, Monroe. 360-794-6359.
* Line dancing, 2 p.m. first, second and fourth Wednesdays, Ken Baxter Senior Center, 514 Delta Ave., Marysville. $6 each week. 360-651-2555.
* Soundview School summer camp, 6515 196th St. SW, Lynnwood, begins June 19. Different age groups and themes. firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-778-8572.
* Sno-Isle Genealogical Society, 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, PUD Auditorium, 21018 Highway 99, Edmonds. Jacqueline Perry, Adella Ashley, “Delving into the Structure of the Daughters of the American Revolution.” Margaret Summitt, “Breaking Down Brick Walls,” 6 p.m. workshop.
* Camano Island Quilters morning group, 10 a.m. Wednesday, Odd Fellows Hall, 96 S. Camano Ridge Road, Camano Island. Mary Bywater Cross. Afternoon group, 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Stanwood High School Library, 7400 272nd St. NW, Stanwood. Mary Bywater Cross.
* Stanwood’s Daughters of Norway Ingeborg Lodge No. 43, 9:45 a.m. May 13, Sons of Norway Lodge, 9910 270th St. NW, Stanwood. Esther Van Noy, traditional Norwegian costumes.
* Mothers and Music, a Mother’s Day brunch, 1 p.m. May 14, Camano Senior and Community Center. Silver Stage Civic Light Opera. $20, 5 and younger eat for free. 360-387-0222.
* Second annual diversity celebration: “A Taste of Everett. A Taste of the World,” 10 a.m.-1 p.m. May 13, Snohomish County Plaza, 3000 Rockefeller Ave., Everett. Booths, Kate Reardon, city of Everett, 425-257-8687 or email@example.com. By city of Everett, Snohomish County, the Everett Family YMCA and the Interfaith Association of Snohomish County.
* “Take a Walk on the Fungi Side” nature walk with Katherine Blew, 10 a.m. Monday; plant pressing and nature walk, 11 a.m. May 9, Northwest Stream Center, Adopt-A-Stream Foundation, McCollum Park, 600 128th St. SE, Everett. Reservations, $4, $6, 425-316-8592.
* National Day of Prayer, 11 a.m. Thursday, Wiggums’ Park, 2808 10th St., Everett. Walk your own personal prayer in community with others.
* Sky Valley Historical Society vintage fashion show and tea, 1 p.m. Saturday, Sultan High School, 13715 310th Ave. SE, Sultan. $10, $15 door. 360-799-1776.
* Everett High School, class of 1949, July 29. 360-757-0292.
The Herald Community Calendar is published Sundays and includes meeting notices, classes and events. Submit information to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 425-339-3435. Press releases must include a description of the event, the time, date, place, including a complete address, and an information phone number that will be printed with the announcement.