Everett house fire sparked by electrical problem

  • Wed Jun 20th, 2012 10:22am
  • News

Herald staff

EVERETT — A house fire in the Pinehurst neighborhood on Tuesday evening was sparked by an electrical problem.

The fire broke out about 6:15 p.m. along Adams Avenue, east of Broadway, Everett Fire Marshal Rick Robinson said.

Smoke alarms went off, and everyone in the home got out safely, he said.

One man was taken to a local hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation. He was later released.

The fire caused $75,000 damage.