Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
More Local News Headlines
Everett teens were shot because one wore blue, police say State attorneys are investigating Eyman's use of initiative money Panel gives green light to unfair labor practices case against Roe Painter Elizabeth Webber leaves a legacy of faith, courage and art Family recognized for operating same small farm for 127 years People who live along lakes can make a difference to protect them 2 papal parades, more passes available after ticket outcry Opportunities
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.