The forum will be at the Richmond Beach Congregational Church about a half mile south of the Snohomish-King county line at the corner of Richmond Beach Road and 15th Avenue Northwest at 11:30 a.m. Sunday.
The initiative would require labeling of food that has genetically modified ingredients.
Representatives of organizations supporting and opposing the measure will make statements and answer audience questions.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Budget statements from Lynnwood Council candidates Frizzell and Goodwin Sep. 24
- Voters can get registration help Tuesday in Edmonds, Lynnwood Sep. 22
- CORRECTION: charter-review candidates are Republican, not Democrat Sep. 21
- Introductory statement from Alderwood Water incumbent Donna Cross Sep. 17
- Introductory statement from Fire District 1 candidate Erica Ash Sep. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.