New cartoons posted daily. Click here to see more.
- We can all agree on gun safety
- Keep pressure on Legislature
- Higher education’s good year
- Herald endorsements for the primary
- Should Congress end Planned Parenthood’s funding?
- Tisdel is less than transparent
- Too many break ‘service dog' law
- Obama looks like a statesman next to hyperbolic critics
- GOP senators appear ready to corral Cruz
- Get highway, Ex-Im Bank bills done
Herald Editorial Board
• Jon Bauer, Opinion Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Carol MacPherson, Editorial Writer: email@example.com
• Neal Pattison, Executive Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Josh O'Connor, Publisher: email@example.com
Have your say
Feel strongly about something? Share it with the community by writing a letter to the editor. Send letters by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to 425-339-3458 or mail to The Herald - Letters, P.O. Box 930, Everett, WA 98206. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. (We'll only publish your name and hometown.) We reserve the right to edit letters, but if you keep yours to 250 words or less, we won’t ask you to shorten it. If your letter is published, please wait 30 days before submitting another. Have a question about letters? Contact Carol MacPherson at email@example.com or 425-339-3472.