New cartoons posted daily. Click here to see more.
- ‘Low-barrier’ housing plan is too costly and open to abuse
- Do park wildlife a favor; stay back
- Be prepared or stay at home
- Flying? Take a book — or two
- Center is ‘a way into a career’
- A busted Maya theory unearths a media flaw
- Scaring students with junk science
- Donald Trump for president? Are you serious?
- Three changes to county’s charter would let sunshine in
- In digging up Foster rumors, Trump buries the truth
Herald Editorial Board
• Jon Bauer, Opinion Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Carol MacPherson, Editorial Writer: email@example.com
• Neal Pattison, Executive Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Josh O'Connor, Publisher: email@example.com
Have your say
Feel strongly about something? Share it with the community by writing a letter to the editor. Send letters by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to 425-339-3458 or mail to The Herald - Letters, P.O. Box 930, Everett, WA 98206. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. (We'll only publish your name and hometown.) We reserve the right to edit letters, but if you keep yours to 250 words or less, we won’t ask you to shorten it. If your letter is published, please wait 30 days before submitting another. Have a question about letters? Contact Carol MacPherson at email@example.com or 425-339-3472.