New cartoons posted daily. Click here to see more.
- Rule on public facilities protects transgendered
- Good schools drive homebuyers
- Response to homelessness builds on success of others
- People priced out of homes
- Give students freedom to learn free speech
- Automatically registering voters
- Why never any trestle funding?
- Coal, oil trains offer more threat than benefit to region
- More than OK to let Lynch go
- Politics behind attacks on state's Clean Energy Fund
Herald Editorial Board
• Jon Bauer, Opinion Editor: email@example.com
• Carol MacPherson, Editorial Writer: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Neal Pattison, Executive Editor: email@example.com
• Josh O'Connor, Publisher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your say
Feel strongly about something? Share it with the community by writing a letter to the editor. Send letters by e-mail to email@example.com, by fax to 425-339-3458 or mail to The Herald - Letters, P.O. Box 930, Everett, WA 98206. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. (We'll only publish your name and hometown.) We reserve the right to edit letters, but if you keep yours to 250 words or less, we won’t ask you to shorten it. If your letter is published, please wait 30 days before submitting another. Have a question about letters? Contact Carol MacPherson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-339-3472.