New cartoons posted daily. Click here to see more.
- What we got for Boeing’s $305M break
- Our two cents on county's proposed tax for criminal justice
- Mental Wellness Fair offers skills, help to youths, adults
- Weighing benefit of tax breaks for Boeing, others
- State official staying home for good reason
- What's behind the appeal of Trump?
- Schools provide opportunities to foster fitness and fight obesity
- Getting a fair deal for National Guard members
- Drug firms’ greed so insane Congress finally paid attention
- Billboards an unfair attack on farmers
Herald Editorial Board
• Jon Bauer, Opinion Editor: email@example.com
• Carol MacPherson, Editorial Writer: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Neal Pattison, Executive Editor: email@example.com
• Josh O'Connor, Publisher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your say
Feel strongly about something? Share it with the community by writing a letter to the editor. Send letters by e-mail to email@example.com, by fax to 425-339-3458 or mail to The Herald - Letters, P.O. Box 930, Everett, WA 98206. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. (We'll only publish your name and hometown.) We reserve the right to edit letters, but if you keep yours to 250 words or less, we won’t ask you to shorten it. If your letter is published, please wait 30 days before submitting another. Have a question about letters? Contact Carol MacPherson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-339-3472.