New cartoons posted daily. Click here to see more.
- Could Flex Pass limit gas tax?
- Change county officials' car allowance
- Tax tricks giving Microsoft, others a free ride
- Remedial Free Speech 101
- Dissecting Ben Carson’s take on Constitution
- Get ready for November vote
- Speed up oil-by-rail measures
- Medicaid’s nursing home wage rates unfairly based on location
- House GOP has little to show for campaign against Planned Parenthood
- Lawmakers must restore LWCF funding
Herald Editorial Board
• Jon Bauer, Opinion Editor: email@example.com
• Carol MacPherson, Editorial Writer: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Neal Pattison, Executive Editor: email@example.com
• Josh O'Connor, Publisher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your say
Feel strongly about something? Share it with the community by writing a letter to the editor. Send letters by e-mail to email@example.com, by fax to 425-339-3458 or mail to The Herald - Letters, P.O. Box 930, Everett, WA 98206. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. (We'll only publish your name and hometown.) We reserve the right to edit letters, but if you keep yours to 250 words or less, we won’t ask you to shorten it. If your letter is published, please wait 30 days before submitting another. Have a question about letters? Contact Carol MacPherson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-339-3472.