New cartoons posted daily. Click here to see more.
- Label genetically modified salmon
- Reasons to shop on Saturday
- What good is Obamacare if doctors won’t take patients?
- Wildfire reforms still needed
- Who left room for initiatives?
- Our democratic values are the best weapon against ISIS
- Transgender ruling is naive
- ‘Politically correct’ often used incorrectly by GOP
- Coddling culture has left young adults ill prepared
- Tougher talk from Obama can motivate nation
Herald Editorial Board
• Jon Bauer, Opinion Editor: email@example.com
• Carol MacPherson, Editorial Writer: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Neal Pattison, Executive Editor: email@example.com
• Josh O'Connor, Publisher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your say
Feel strongly about something? Share it with the community by writing a letter to the editor. Send letters by e-mail to email@example.com, by fax to 425-339-3458 or mail to The Herald - Letters, P.O. Box 930, Everett, WA 98206. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. (We'll only publish your name and hometown.) We reserve the right to edit letters, but if you keep yours to 250 words or less, we won’t ask you to shorten it. If your letter is published, please wait 30 days before submitting another. Have a question about letters? Contact Carol MacPherson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-339-3472.